Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Full size mattress, box spring & bed frame - $100

Moving next week and I need to get rid of my bed - it's only 1 year old, and it's had the mattress protective cover on it since day 1. It's in excellent condition, looks brand new and comes from a very clean hm - absolutely no bugs! Full size mattress, mattress cover, box spring, and frame are all included for the total of $100.  I need to sell /have it picked up by July 26th!  Located on Cortelyou Rd.  Contact: cg1259@nyu.edu

1 comment:

  1. I was shopping around for a comfortable mattress, but at the same time, I needed quality for the budget in mind. This was very important to me, because often enough, when people shop for their bed configurations, either quality or their savings are diminished. This was the case for me a few years back when I went to a local store: the inconvenient nature of shopping around at the retail store looking at beds that were either priced too high in comparison to the quality or priced low with terrible quality. http://www.amerisleep.com/amerisleep-vs-tempurpedic

    ReplyDelete