Friday, May 6, 2011

Room Sublet

A Great Space with Wonderful Roommates

I'm looking to sublet my room in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn. What you would luck into: a furnished room with a loft bed, shelves, and a computer desk, with an adjoining room on a sun porch, which is where I sleep in the warm months  -- in an apartment on the second floor of a Victorian house with two (no hyperbole here) absolutely sweet and amazing roommates, and 4 other ridiculously cool/ sweet housemates in the other apartments -- with a great front porch for sitting and a hammock out back, in a fantastic neighborhood right across from a yoga studio, a coop, and the B/ Q trains. Not to mention it's right down the street from a great pub and 20 minutes from Brighton Beach. I'm looking to cover June, July, August. But I could be out by as early as mid-May. $750/ mo + utilities ($50-ish). Please contact me at cpolutanovich@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment