Kerja has posted a new item, 'Web Developer PT. Bangun Cakra Wangsa'
We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for
developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online ERP
system. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists
and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on
the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and
database administration are all elements of this position.
â IPK Min 3.00
â Graduates of engineering informatics or information systems
â Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
â 2 years minimum Web programming and .Net experience, including PHP, ASP
or FRESH GRADUATED
â Priority : who experience and understand the ERP System
â Priority : preferably who have worked on the project non academic
â Preferred who understand ERP system and Database Design
â Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL,
Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL Server
â Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
â Self-starter with strong self-management skills
â Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and target
â Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
â Enjoy learning and research
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team
to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables
and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required,
total number of people required, total number of development hours required,
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for
websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make
relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress
and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high
value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the
opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community
of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for an ERP system.
How to apply via Online
1. All information career opportunities (condition, position, ipk, etc.) have
been determined by the company
2. Inserting data properly with upload picture (Office Look)
3. Make an application letter enclosing CV / Curriculum Vitae, Photocopy of
diploma / graduation Proof, Copy Transcript / KHS, Copy of ID card / driving
license, recent 4x6 color photo, (1 photo)
4. You cannot send an application if: your data is no picture.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Contact Us :
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 031 - 534 5215
Fax : 031 - 531 1348
Official Site : www.bcwsolutions.com
Harap mencantumkan klikkarir.com dalam surat lamaran Anda
You may view the latest post at