Saturday, January 12, 2013

JEFFERY McCARTHY has shared a file with you.

Good day to you,

May I crave your indulgence to open this business discussion with you. I am Mr Jeffery Mccarthy. A Solicitor and the Personal Attorney to (Mr James Ibori) A Nigeria politician and an Ex-Governor.

My commitment to this contact is unflinching and my singular purpose is to solicit for your unalloyed assistance and partnership to use your good contact to transfer 37.8 Million Pounds Sterling which was deposited for safe keep with a security firm before his incarceration on April 2012.

I will oblige you the full details of this business upon receipt of your reply as all document ragrading this transaction is within my disposal.

Please, always keep this information secret and confidential whether you are interested or
not.

Regards


Jeffery McCarthy.



Egnyte

Hello,

JEFFERY McCARTHY has shared files with you.

Message: KINDLY READ THE ATTACHED LETTER Good day to you, May I crave your indulgence to open this business discussion with you. I am Mr Jeffery Mccarthy. A Solicitor and the Personal Attorney to (Mr James Ibori) A Nigeria politician and an Ex-Governor. My commitment to this contact is unflinching and my singular purpose is to solicit for your unalloyed assistance and partnership to use your good contact to transfer 37.8 Million Pounds Sterling which was deposited for safe keep with a security firm before his incarceration on April 2012. I will oblige you the full details of this business upon receipt of your reply as all document regarding this transaction is within my disposal. Please, always keep this information secret and confidential whether you are interested or not. Regards Jeffery McCarthy.

 

Powered by Egnyte

No comments:

Post a Comment